Cookie Consent by TermsFeed
  • Live Well, Be Well, & Do Well

Compare Listings

Do you live outside of Canada?

We will navigate the Canadian Tax requirements set by the CRA to keep you compliant, secure, and avoid unnecessary penalties and fines.

Withholding Tax:

Withholding tax is required on your gross rental income. Partial exemptions are possible and we will help ensure you are professionally and responsibly advised. Canadian Tax Code like The Residential Tenancy Act in BC, can be complicated and ever-changing.

$25 A Month

Bodewell charges $25+ 5% GST a month per property to file withholding tax and NR4 on behalf of the non-resident owner.